Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order?
Have a look at the wines available on our website, when you’ve selected a case of wine you’d like to buy click on the ‘add to cart’ button. When you’ve finished shopping, click on the trolley icon at the top of the screen and then click on the ‘checkout’ button. Should you need any help with placing an order, simply give us a call on 0121 707 9994 and we can place the order for you. We accept payment by Maestro, MasterCard, Visa and American Express cards, you can also choose to pay with PayPal. Once your order has been placed, we will send you a confirmation email.
When will my order be delivered?
UK mainland deliveries are made within 1 to 3 days as long as your order is placed before 1pm. We do not offer a next working day delivery service to Northern Scotland or UK islands. We will email you as soon as we have dispatched your order.
Unfortunately due to current issues with our courier partners, we cannot deliver to Northern Ireland until further notice.
Delivery for a case of wine will be on the next working day if the order is placed before 1pm. Delivery for single bottles take 2-3 working days.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number and full address in the email, or call us Monday – Friday, 10am to 4.00pm on +44 (0) 121 707 9994.
What are your shipping fees and time frames?
- *Standard Shipping is FREE for UK Mainland, excluding Northern Scotland. All other UK Islands are subject to a surcharge of £7.99.
- NO minimum orders
Can I mix and match a case of wine?
You sure can! Place your order for any mixed case of our Sparkling, Gold top or Black top wines and state which wines you’d like in the ‘Special instructions’ box at the checkout. We will pack your chosen wines accordingly and will email you as soon as we have dispatched your order.
Got a Gift Card voucher?
Congratulations! Gift cards are delivered by email and have no additional processing fees.
Gift cards must be redeemed in the Billing & Payment stage of checkout.
- To redeem your gift card, click on the ‘Gift card or discount code box’.
- Once you entered your code, click on Apply.
Complete the checkout by taking one of the following actions:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, you can simply click on Place my order.
- Should there be any balance to pay, simply choose an additional payment method to cover the difference, then, place your order.
- The balance remaining on a gift card is displayed on the order confirmation page, below the masked gift card code in the Payment information section. The remaining balance on any gift card can be used for any further purchases.