Award Winning Prosecco and "Pink Prosecco" Cocktails with Liqueurs
The team at Premier Estates Wine obviously love sparkling wine and are always looking at interesting ways to enjoy our multi award winning Prosecco and Grand Rosé "Pink Prosecco". They also have a bit of a sweet tooth and love to enjoy a fruity liqueur from time to time. Everyone has a favourite fruit, whether it's a sharp, zingy citrus fruit or a mouth-watering watermelon, and there's usually a liqueur made from that particular fruit. It's not always easy to identify them though, and if you're making a regular Prosecco or Pink Prosecco cocktail then we thought it might be useful to be able to assist our customers in matching up liqueur names with their fruits and then choosing which fizz works best with it. Here are some of our discoveries:
Matching Liqueurs and Sparkling Wines In Cocktails
Cocktails are simple and can easily be made according to your tastes. The basic recipe is as follows:
- A shot of your favourite spirit or liqueur
- A little fruit or fruit juice,
- Pour into a glass and top up with Prosecco or Grand Rosé.
- Ice and garnishes are optional.
- Creme de Cassis - Blackcurrant
- Limoncello - Lemon mainly, but also available in orange or strawberry
- Cointreau - Orange
- Schnapps - Peach, apple and a few other fruits
- Bols - Various flavours such as pear, grapefruit or blackberry