Moreish fruit & wine slushy to welcome Summer
Summer is FINALLY here and we can’t wait to have a nice chilled drink in the garden. As you know, we love our wine to bits but the arrival of Summer is a great excuse to shake things up a bit! Here’s a little something for you to enjoy in the sun this weekend. It uses our fantastic Chilean Sauvignon Blanc, is super easy and basically healthy as there are blueberries in it.
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 cup of Premier Estates Chilean Sauvignon Blanc
- 4 tablespoons vanilla ice cream (we used Green & Black’s Organic Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream)
- 10 ice cubes
- Sugar syrup (optional)
- 2 chilled glasses
1. Grab all your ingredients and head over to your blender. If you don’t have a standing blender, don’t worry a jot; a hand held blender will do just fine but make sure to wear an apron or cover the bowl you’re using with a tea towel as things could get messy!
2. Okay, stations at the ready. Combine all the ingredients in the blender (or bowl if using a hand blender) and whizz until smooth
3. Do a quick taste test and check if it is sweet enough for you. If not, add some more ice cream or a dash of sugar syrup
4. All being well and good, serve the blended slushy in a chilled glass
5. Go find some sun. Sit, relax and enjoy!