The sun is still shining & this fresh and boozy Mango & Peach White Wine Sangria is the perfect way to prolong the Summer.
You will need:
- A bottle of crisp white wine (we recommend Premier Estates’ Italian or Californian Chardonnay, starting from only £4.50 a bottle with Free Next Day Delivery at our online store)
- A glug of Grand Marnier (or a mix of Cognac and Cointreau like we used if you don’t have this)
- 1 Mango
- 2 Peaches
- A handful of fresh mint
- Simple syrup (or sugar dissolved in hot water in equal parts and allowed to cool)
- Add ice to a jug. Then put in the chopped mango and peaches, followed by a scattering of mint leaves
- Pour in the Grand Marnier (or Cointreau and Cognac) to taste – you can always top this up later once the ice has melted a bit if it’s not quite right for you
- Now empty in the bottle of white wine
- Add the simple syrup (we used brown sugar in ours to provide a rich caramel note, but white sugar works great too)
- Leave to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes so that the ice has time to melt a bit
- Stir the mixture and serve!