Mini Prosecco & Grand Rosé Party Pack Recipes
Everyone seems to be loving our Mini Party Packs with 6 bottles of each of our 20cl Prosecco and 20cl Grand Rosé minis. They are flying out of the warehouse and our customer reviews have been overwhelmingly positive.
We thought it might be nice to thank our existing customers and encourage our new customers to give them a try, by passing on a couple of sensational Prosecco and Grand Rosé cocktail and dessert recipes as each of these little miniature marvels contains the perfect amount of fizz for a super tasty kitchen creation.
Prosecco or Grand Rosé Chocolate Truffles
- 200 grammes of your favourite milk chocolate
- 50 grammes of plain chocolate
- 100 ml of double cream
- 20 grammes of unsalted butter
- 75 ml of Premier Estates Prosecco sparkling wine (You can finish the rest while you make the truffles!)
- A little cocoa powder for dusting the truffle outer
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces (carefully!). Put it in a heatproof bowl. Add the cream and butter. Place bowl over a simmering pan of hot water and heat gradually. Stir gently until the chocolate and butter melts and combines with the cream.
- Remove the bowl from the heat and let it stand for a quarter of an hour to cool slightly. Gently stir in the Prosecco.
- Transfer the mixture into a piping bag fitted with a 1cm plain nozzle. Make about 40 small, neat, evenly sized truffles onto a baking tray with a piece of baking parchment. Pop it in the fridge for 20 minutes or until the truffles are nice and firm.
- Dust the chilled truffles with cocoa powder. Once you have rolled all the truffles, chill in the fridge again for another 10 mins.
- 100ml Premier Estates Grand Rosé (once again, you can drink the rest whilst you're creating!)
- 50ml of fresh orange juice
- 10ml of brandy
- 10ml of orange liqueur
- 75ml of lemonade
- Freshly sliced orange and lemon to garnish
- If you're making this amazing Pink Fizz Sangria for a group of friends or guests, then you may need to duplicate the ingredients according to how many you are making for. If it's just the one glass for a little "you time", just pour all the ingredients, adding the lemonade last, into a large tumbler with some ice cubes in it, stir gently and pop in the fruit slices.
Truffles and Sangria? Now that's what we call a great Sunday night! Follow this link for some more great cocktail ideas......